Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Purse

Long Time....

 No blog! My apologies. I have been diligently working on a purse for a friend's mother. Do you ever have one of those projects? It took me twice as long as it should have to finish! No matter how carefully I read the instructions, I had to rip out nearly every seam. And some more than once! Even with the craziness of it all, I still really enjoyed the project knowing that it is going to a loving new owner.

Finished Product

There are outside pockets on either end of the bag. I like the handle length, even though it was shorter than I expected.

The inside is wonderful! There are two long pockets on along the front and back of the purse and then two more at the ends that mimic the two outside pockets.

Stay Tuned.....
I am also half way through loom knitting a beautiful pair of lavender slippers that are for another friend.

Respectfully,
 Harmony

3 comments:

  1. Well that friend thinks the purse is absolutely gorgeous! Impressive!!! Can't wait to see what else you make!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work! I love the inside pockets!

    ReplyDelete