Monday, January 16, 2012

Fingers and toes crossed...


I have my fingers and toes crossed that I can figure out how to add a picture to this post without having to call Harmony in Maine for help!
And it happened!!!
This is a picture of the flimsy that is on it's way to the quilter in Maine. As I headed south I literally grabbed two charm packs of Ruby on my way out the door. The long ride found me mulling over settings in my head. As soon as my sewing table was set up I started making 4 patches and used the white Kona cotton for sashing. A trip to the quilt store found me purchasing the pink for borders and green for a pieced backing! The name of this quilt is "A 4 Patch For Your Rough Patch" and it is my hope that it will bring some brightness into the life of a friend in need.
Piecefully

3 comments:

  1. I love it! What a quick and easy way to put together a quilt and very well named!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. What a beautiful quilt and great name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! The colors just make you want to smile. Love the name of it also!

    ReplyDelete