Sunday, January 15, 2012

Knitting on the go...

A week ago today was the second Sunday of the month and I am happy to say that I met the challenge I set for myself to work on a Christmas project each month. I started a knitting project and have added the completed item to my official "Gift Box"! It was such a great feeling that I continued the project and found myself "knitting on the go" this weekend. Mr. Pieceful and I hit the road and traveled about 2 hours north of our seasonal community to a control line airplane meet. I got LOTS of knitting done Friday and Saturday and am happy to report more items made it to the box! It is the perfect spectator activity!

Our weather here has been very pleasant and I feel guilty when I hear Harmony posting about the frigid temp up north. Guess I will just have to keep busy quilting this week to take my mind off it. The 4patch quilt made of Ruby charm squares is headed home to be machine quilted. I will post a picture of the flimsy soon. I will begin a black and white quilt this week. What a joy to be able to stitch my days away!

No comments:

Post a Comment