Sunday, January 15, 2012

25 Below

Brrrr!

Baby it's cold outside! Here in Northern Maine, our temperatures are dipping to -25 degrees with wind chills. Pretty cold! Needless to say, with those numbers it's a good idea to hunker down and craft! I've been quilting some pieces for the purse that I'm making for a friend. My hope is to have it completely quilted and cut to by dinner time so that I can begin the assembly tomorrow.

Congrats!

I also want to say congratulations to my boyfriend for hosting a fabulous music festival at his school this weekend. He did a nice job with organization and the festival ran very smoothly. The middle school and high school musicians who participated in the event played very nicely and represented their schools very well. Job well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment