Friday, December 27, 2013

The Simple Woman's Daybook 12/27'2013

FOR TODAY  January 20,2014

Outside my window...sunny and temperate!
I am thinking... about friends with physical needs/ .

I am thankful...for the people in health care positions . 

In the kitchen... I have meatballs and sauce in the crock pot.

I am wearing...denim capris, sandals and a grey top.


I am creating.... a baby quilt.

I am going...to take a long walk.


I am wondering... when my grand son and a friend will come home from the hospital.

I am reading... Stella Bain by Anita Shreve (I recommend it!)

I am hoping.... to finish some small projects up this week so I can start on a new quilt.

I am looking forward to...Going on a quilt shop trip Friday.


I am learning to ... .eat and drink before I am really thirsty or hungry. This keeps me from overeating!


Around the house...it is time to vacuum and  mop floors again.

A favorite quote for today..."Open your mouth only if what you are about to say is more beautiful than silence." Arabic quote



If you are interested in reading  posts by other people using the Simple Woman's Day book please enjoy this link. http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment