Friday, December 20, 2013

'Tis the Season of Gifting

I generally try to make many of my Christmas gifts and certainly enjoy trying to find the perfect gift to match the person I am gifting. This year my side of the family celebrated Thanksmas . I can reveal the gifts I worked on throughout the year!  

This pillow sham was made from left over pieces of a  Twister quilt that I made for my dear friend Vikki. A good book, cuppa coffee and the pellet stove will all help her get through the cold Maine winter as cuddles on the couch with her quilt and pillow!                          
 
Evidently I haven't uploaded the pictures of the other gifts but I will tell you that I made market  bags for my sister and in law, a laundry bag and jewelry pouch  for my niece, and a dozen pints of pickles for my soon to be  son-in-law! My nephew got  winter supplies including a  fold up shovel for  his car. Add some  snack mix and an assortment of Maine made mustards along with gift cards and my brother and brother-in law were covered!  Merry Thanksmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment