Friday, December 6, 2013

template with image



FOR TODAY  December 27,2013

Outside my window...warm and dark.
I am thinking... about all of the people in Maine without electricity due to the ice storm last weekend.

I am thankful...that I have electricity!!

In the kitchen... I have fresh picked strawberries on the counter that I need to put away!

I am wearing...long black pants and a bright red top.


I am creating....pillowcases and leg warmers. 

I am going...to the local quilt shop tomorrow to check out the  pre-inventory sales!


I am wondering... what the weather will be like next week when company comes.

I am reading... Necessary Lies by Diane Chamberlin (a favorite author)

I am hoping...I can figure out why my Kindle is not accepting my password! Grrrr.....


I am looking forward to... seeing Ryan,Lucretta and Andrew.


I am learning to ... drink BEFORE I feel thirsty.


Around the house...I have folded laundry that needs to be put away first thing in the morning.

A favorite quote for today..."Christ came so we might abundantly live.I am enjoying the abundance." Maya Angelou



If you are interested in reading  posts by other people using the Simple Woman's Day book please enjoy this link. http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment