Friday, January 3, 2014



FOR TODAY  January 3,2014

Outside my window... it is dark, cloudy, and very cool .


I am thinking... about how nice it was to see Ryan, Lucretta , Andrew and Joseph.


I am thankful...that all of my family is thriving.

In the kitchen... I have a new Kuerig coffee maker!

I am wearing....shorts and a striped top even though it was a very cool day by Florida standards.


I am creating..... leg warmers and a table runner.

I am going... on a bus trip to a quilt show in West Pam Beach next Friday.


I am wondering... how long it will take me to get used to writing "2014"

I am reading... Necessary Lies by Diane Chamberlin (a favorite author)...still!

I am hoping...that my ingrown toenail continues to improve. (I know. TMI!)


I am looking forward to... starting the year off right by dedicating the second Sunday of each month towards making  Christmas gifts .


I am learning to ... do some yoga stretches.


Around the house...I have vacuumed and put things away today.

A favorite quote for today..."You can't use up creativity.The more you use, the more you have." Maya Angelou



If you are interested in reading  posts by other people using the Simple Woman's Day book please enjoy this link. http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment