Friday, December 13, 2013



FOR TODAY  December 13,2013

Outside my window...warm and dark.

I am thinking... about some of the activities I am missing in my hometown.

I am thankful...that I can keep in touch with friends and family via email and Facebook!

In the kitchen...I am headed to the fridge for jello and a banana.

I am wearing...jeans, a red top and green necklace and earrings.


I am creating.... a Spider Web wall hanging.

I am going... to get up early and take my walk.


I am wondering... when a package I am waiting for will arrive!

I am reading... A Perfect Christmas  by ????

I am hoping... the replacement charger for my Kindle arrives soon. I can not believe it was shipped to Maine!

I am looking forward to... spending  some time at my sewing machine this weekend.


I am learning to ...  make sourdough bread starter.


Around the house...I  need to finish putting up some decorations.

A favorite quote for today..." Try  with a little umph and you will triumph"  Unknown



If you are interested in reading  posts by other people using the Simple Woman's Day book please enjoy this link. http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment: