Friday, December 6, 2013



FOR TODAY  December 6,2013

Outside my window...warm and dark.

I am thinking... about how thankful I am to be able to live in FL during the winter.

I am thankful...that  we arrived safely  yesterday.

In the kitchen...I  have  stocked the refrigerator and cupboards.

I am wearing...my  summer pajamas!


I am creating....  the next round of Christmas gifts!

I am going... work in my flower garden tomorrow.


I am wondering... about how much "news" I am missing by not getting the hometown newspaper forwarded down here.

I am reading... The Valley of Amazement   by Amy Tan

I am hoping... the replacement charger for my Kindle arrives Monday as promised. I can't  believe it didn't get packed!

I am looking forward to... spending some time in the sunshine  this weekend.


I am learning to ... wear my " good" shoes around the house. I  don't want to have my feet hurt!


Around the house...I  need to wash the summer grime off my windows.

A favorite quote for today... I am enjoying the many Nelson Mandela quotes being posted  in remembrance of this gentleman.



If you are interested in reading  posts by other people using the Simple Woman's Day book please enjoy this link. http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment