Tuesday, November 26, 2013



FOR TODAY  November 26,2013

Outside my window...it is the calm before the storm.

I am thinking... about taveling to my sister's for Thanksgiving.

I am thankful...that my husband encouraged me to rethink my travel plans for today. Deceptively slippery in many areas.

In the kitchen...I  have gathered the ingredients I need to take with me to prepare my contributions to the feast.

I am wearing...my  nightgown and sandles!


I am creating....  the next round of Christmas gifts!

I am going... to be on the road a lot!


I am wondering...if I am as prepared as I feel!

I am reading... The Valley of Amazement   by Amy Tan

I am hoping... the roadsare clear, the rain has stopped and the wind dies down so I can travel tomorrow afternoon..

I am looking forward to... spending time with the whole family, especially Jenna;

I am learning to ... knit using the Magic Loop technique.

Around the house...I have only a few more things to do before we head south Sunday.

A favorite quote for today..." Tomorrow, tomorrow , the sun will come out tomorrow"  Annie



If you are interested in reading  posts by other people using the Simple Woman's Day book please enjoy this link. http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment