Sunday, February 2, 2014

Zentangles

At the State Quilt show one of the workshops Pieceful attended was on Zentangles. She really enjoyed it and shared some of the techniques that she learned with me. Along with the iron caddy pattern Mum also got my a Zentangle a Day book, a journal and some micron pens so that I can learn new patterns and practice.

Zentangles

For those of you who might not know me, I have NO drawing ability. I squeaked through art class in grade school. I never doodled in class. I didn't know how. I can draw lines. I can color. I can Zentangle.

Each day the book shows you how to create a few new tangles and then you get to try applying them on your own! For example, here a few new tangles.
 This is how I chose to apply them along with some others that I'd used previously.
I'll be posting more as it get better! When I do I will use my good camera to get better pictures!

Respectfully,
Harmony

No comments:

Post a Comment