Sunday, February 2, 2014

My Guys

Can you tell I have been able to get a lot done lately? That is because a couple weeks ago Jon took pity on me. We live in a very small apartment. We are musicians and our instruments often take over our living space. Add my sewing machine and accoutrements to that and there is quickly no place for us!

One evening as I was expressing how I had the ambition to finish a project but not enough time because each time I want to sew I have to get everything out and set it all up running an extension cord from one room to the next Jon got up and started moving things around. The next thing I know our keyboard has a new home along the wall in the kitchen and I have a permanent sewing station in the living room!
Notice how nice and brightly lit the station is? That's because my Dad loves me! He knows that I love gift cards to JoAnn Fabric! The one he got me for Christmas bought me this wonderful OttLite which really brightens my cutting mat! He also does his research and purchases gifts on his own too. Top quality Gingher gifts.
Bottom line? My guys are pretty great!

Respectfully,
Harmony

No comments:

Post a Comment