Wednesday, February 12, 2014

February 12,2014

FOR TODAY  February 12,2014

Outside my window..it is foggy but I see the sun trying to peek through!
I am thinking... about all of the lessons I taught on February 12th over the years. It's Abraham Lincoln's birthday!


I am thankful... I had a job I loved.


In the kitchen... everything is picked up but the floor patiently waits for me to mop it!


I am wearing...a purple nightgown.







I am creating... a Redwork sampler to be  placed with completed projects for next Christmas.


I am going.. to take a long walk while the weather is still cool  this morning.


I am wondering... what we should do for this week's special outing.


I am reading... Between Trust and Luck  by Emilie Richards


I am hoping.... everyone is safe during the storm heading up the East coast.


I am looking forward to... making an apple pie for Michael's Valentine's day gift!








I am learning to ...  try  different  places in my quest for the best Hot and Sour soup in the area! I love Hot and Sour soup!!



Around the house...I am organizing a few drawers each day.




A favorite quote for today..."It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves". Sir Edmund Hillary




If you are interested in reading  posts by other people using the Simple Woman's Day book please enjoy this link. http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment