Saturday, November 9, 2013



FOR TODAY November 9,2013

Outside my window...it is sunny and cold!

I am thinking... that I am glad that I  we have a well insulated house.

I am thankful... I have a dentist appointment scheduled this week. I broke a tooth this morning!

In the kitchen...I have plans to make bread this morning.

I am wearing...my LLBean bathrobe , socks and a night shirt.


I am creating....  Christmas gifts for my family.

I am going... to a craft fair today.

I am wondering...how this broken tooth will affect our plans to leave for Florida.

I am reading...Nantucket Christmas by Nancy Thayer.

I am hoping...to make headway on finishing up my "before  we leave" list.

I am looking forward to... the annual school play next weekend.

I am learning to ... take a sip of water after every bite.

Around the house...I am cleaning, cleaning, cleaning.

A favorite quote for today..."Gratitude is a muscle that needs to be exercised" Good Housoekeeping magazine Nov/Dec 2013

If you are interested in reading other blogs featuring Simple Woman's Daybook, click here.http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment: