Wednesday, November 13, 2013


FOR TODAY November 13,2013

Outside my window...it is sunny and cold with a slight coating of snow on the lawn and frost on the car windows!

I am thinking... about the errands I need to run today.

I am thankful...for all of the quilting friends in my life.

In the kitchen...I  am planning on putting supper in the crock pot.

I am wearing...my jeans and a longsleeve top.


I am creating....  bags!

I am going... to the library and the CU today.


I am wondering...what my dentist will say about the broken tooth I have when I go to see him tomorrow.

I am reading..."The Book Thief" AND I just saw an add for the movie! Didn't know it was coming out this month. I MUST see it!

I am hoping... the weather cooperates for the next two weeks. I hate driving  in slippery conditions.

I am looking forward to... going to see my "fake" grandson in  the school musical.

I am learning to ... concetrate on being in the moment.

Around the house...I sorting  and donating.

A favorite quote for today..."Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."JFK



If you are interested in reading  posts by other people using the Simple Woman's Day book please enjoy this link. http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment