Wednesday, October 30, 2013



FOR TODAY October 29,2013

Outside my window...it is frosty and gray.

I am thinking... that I am glad that I have a warm house this morning.

I am thankful...that  I can stay home today.

In the kitchen...the breakfast dishes are calling my name.

I am wearing...my LLBean bathrobe that is at least 30 years old.


I am creating....a  Christmas gift for my son.

I am going... to make an appointment to get my hair cut.

I am wondering...what will happen in the World Series.

I am reading...using my ears instead of my eyes. Transister Radio by Chris Bohjalian.

I am hoping...to finish up Ryan's Christmas present this morning.

I am looking forward to...watching the Red Sox game tonight.

I am learning to ...check my "list" more frequently.

Around the house...I am getting ready to wash the kitchen floor.


A favorite quote for today..." If we are facing the right direction all we have to do is keep walking." Zen proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment