Thursday, November 21, 2013



FOR TODAY  November 21,2013

Outside my window...clear, cold, and dark! It is 7:45 pm.

I am thinking... about Thanksgiving..

I am thankful...that I have been participating in a FaceBook activity  recording one thing I am grateful for each day this month.It has helped me focus on  my many blessings..

In the kitchen...I have a few dishes in the sink but I will do them up in the morning.

I am wearing...my jeans, a longsleeve top., and some earrings and makeup!


I am creating....  wrapped  gifts!

I am going... to start some Thanksgiving baking this weekend.


I am wondering...if the forecast  for next week will impact my travel plans.

I am reading..."The Christmas Quilt" by Emilie Robards

I am hoping... to get all of my packing done before next Monday so I can concentrate on  relaxing next week.

I am looking forward to... Thanksmas , seeing my niece and nephew, and going into Boston to see "The Blueman Group"

I am learning to ... check my lists more frequently!

Around the house...cleaning  and weeding out.

A favorite quote for today..." No offense ,Mrs. Hartung, but the next time I come to help you I need to hang out with Mr. Hartung more. I can come tomorrow!" Joshua Robert McNally age 7



If you are interested in reading  posts by other people using the Simple Woman's Day book please enjoy this link. http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment