Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Daily Template

FOR TODAY October 15,2013

Outside my window...it is very dark. The street light is on.

I am thinking...that I am glad Jenna was able to save this template for me . I enjoy reading other blogs with this on it.

I am thankful...

In the kitchen...the dishes are done and the floor is swept. the kitchen is CLOSED!

I am wearing...my ne Dansko walking shoes, capris and a black top.

I am creating....A Redwork pillow and table toppper for the Congo Church Tea.


I am going...on a "bird ride" way up north with my husband this week to revisit the area he managed as a forester.

I am wondering...if the Red Soxs will win their play off game.

I am reading...an Amish novel about barn fires. I have a hard time remmbering titles when I use my Kindle!

I am hoping...this weather lasts.


I am looking forward to...visivting with frineds who live about 3 hours away.

I am learning to eat with chopsticks

Around the house...I am working on sourting fabric in the sewng room/


A favorite quote for today..."If it is to be it is up to me"

No comments:

Post a Comment