Friday, October 18, 2013

FOR TODAY October 18th,2013 10:15 AM

Outside my window...it is pouring!

I am thinking...that I am surprised that I was able to cut and paste this document to post again.

I am thankful...the support of friendship.

In the kitchen...chicken soup in the crock pot!

I am wearing...jeans, tan top , socks and sandles! Work clothes.

I am creating....a pillow sham with left over quilt material and a sweater for a gift.

I am going... to the store this afternoon to buy the local newspaper, stamps and carrots. Perhaps some new quilt magazines will be out.

I am wondering...what time the Red Sox game will be tomorrow.

I am reading...a new novel by Elizabeth Berg, a favorite author.

I am hoping...this weather passes and returns to sunshine.

I am looking forward to...stitching the afternoon away..

I am learning to  eat with chopsticks.(Still,LOL)

Around the house...I am cleaning the junk drawer out.


A favorite quote for today..." Tomorrow, tomorrow, the sun will shine tomorrow>>>"

No comments:

Post a Comment