Saturday, October 19, 2013

For today...October 24 , 2013

Outside my window...it is sunny but crisp and cool.

I am thinking...I still need help with the templates for these posts.

I am thankful...for the warmth of the sun through my southside windows.

In the kitchen...I smell the beginnings of French Onion soup in the crockpot.


I am wearing...my pajamas!

I am creating...Christma presents and a charity quilt.

I am going...to read at the elementary school Litercy Night tonight.

I am  wondering...what the Red Sox will do in tonight's game?

I am reading...A new quilt pattern book that arrived in the mail.


I am hoping...to get a lot done today in the sewing room.


I am looking forward to...heading 2.5 hours NORTH to celebrate our daughter's birthday!

Around the house... I need to vacuum.

A favorite quote for today..."Keep your face to the sunshine and you can never see the shadow." Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment