Sunday, December 11, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome!
Welcome to Pieceful Harmony. This blog is unique because it is going to have two creators. My mother and I will be working together posting on this blog.

 The Creation of Pieceful Harmony.
My Mum. My best friend. She has instilled in me a love of crafting, cooking and reading. She is still guiding me and sharing knowledge. That being said, our styles are different. She enjoys historical fiction and I love FBI thrillers. She knits with needles and I loom knit. She machine quilts and though that is something I am interested in learning, I love to sew bags. As you can see, we are going to be able to share variety in our common interests. I want to share my Mum with all of you.

About US.
I am a Music Educator in Northern Maine teaching students in all grade levels, Kindergarten through 12th grade. I teach General Music classes to elementary students, and have bands and choruses at the Middle and High School levels. Through this blog I hope to be able to share some fun sewing tutorials with you and let you know what I am reading. When posting, I will sign my name as Harmony as I am the musician in the family.

I will let my mother introduce herself in a separate post. She will sign her name as Pieceful as she is the quilter in the family.




No comments:

Post a Comment