Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Travel

Travel

 Along with holidays comes travel. I (Harmony) have spent the past few days traveling to spend Christmas with both my family and my boyfriend's family. As lovely as it is to see and help them out, it feels WONDERFUL to be home. Meanwhile, Pieceful has packed up the car and heading south! Keep her in your thoughts for safe travels, please.

The List

My to-do list for this blog during this vacation week is as follows:
  • Make a blog about the gift I gave to my Aunts and Uncles.
  • Give a tutorial on a hanging charging station for an iPod.
  • Write up a review of a One Yard Wonder book.

A Crafty Gift

Once I complete the blogs on my to-do list I am going to attempt to make my first quilt! I am going to photo document and share with it you. Even my blunders, which I am sure there will be plenty. For Christmas Mum got me a Turning Twenty pattern and 20 fat quarters in blues and browns. I'm very excited (though a little nervous) to get started. Step one will be choosing just which style I want and then it is on to the part I dread the most. Cutting...

Stay Tuned!

More to come later!

Respectfully,
Harmony

 
  



No comments:

Post a Comment