Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Making a list...



Making my list and checking it twice but not necessarily to find out who is naughty or nice. I am the "Pieceful" part of Pieceful Harmony . Checking my lists before heading south for the winter is a very important part of my life right now. And introducing myself on the blog is at the top of my list today! I am a recently retired elementary educator living in Maine. Mr. Pieceful and I have been married for 35 years . Our son and his family live in Texas and our daughter is the Harmony part of this blog. I have been an avid reader for all my life and learned to knit and sew from mother. I have been quilting for the last fifteen and hope to do more of it now that I am retired! I am ready to learn new things, read new books and look forward to posting my adventures here!

                                                                               Feeding my soul with needle and thread,
                                                                                                 Pieceful



No comments:

Post a Comment