Friday, December 23, 2011

Procrastination





Time is marching on and I still have many things to do before Christmas and our departure for Florida on the 26th. Time for the procrastination gene to kick into full gear. Instead of packing and wrapping I am checking out blogs! Quilting blogs to be precise. Carol at Carol's Crafty Creations has given permission for others to use the following idea. She is  proposing to spend one day a month creating Christmas presents for 2012. Her day will be the first Saturday of the month. I am planning on joining her but think that my day will probably the second Sunday of the month. Hopefully, next year I will be all done before the eve of Christmas Eve and my computer time will not be chocked up as procrastination! Now to get to Florida and set up a sewing space to begin...

Piecing it together,
Pieceful


=

1 comment:

  1. I will be working with my beading buddy, Lynn, the first Monday evening of each month making bracelets, earrings and necklaces for Christmas presents, etc. Seems like we are all on the same wavelength. Thanks again for the beautiful quilt hanging. I love it!

    ReplyDelete