Thursday, March 15, 2012

Can you hear the humming?

Harmony is the musical half of this blog but if you listen carefully I am sure you can hear humming coming from my portion of the blog , too. The humming of the sewing machine, that is. I have been on a roll this week. Since finishing the Big Boy quilt,I have been working on small projects for the Sale Room at the upcoming quilt show being hosted by the guild back home. I have made bibs. burp clothes. bread basket liners, and a Hooter Hider(nursing apron). I am also working on using up the scraps from these projects, I have made a few pin cushions and pieced a small baby quilt with burp cloth/bib leftovers. This afternoon I set the ironing board and cutting mat up in the screen room and cut for an hour and a half. I find that having project bags ready really helps me accomplish a lot of sewing. I hope to finish these projects over the next few days and get them in the mail! Listen for the sweet melody of a humming Janome!

No comments:

Post a Comment