Saturday, August 13, 2016

Summer Sewing Part 3

Mixer Cover

One of our most beloved wedding gifts was a Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer. We use it weekly, if not multiple times a week! We use it enough that it live on the counter top. Last Christmas I made a mixer cover for my aunt (who gave us our mixer) and Mr. Harmony decided that we really needed on too. And truthfully, we did need one. On a trip to JoAnn's Fabric I mentioned that I was going to look for material for the mixer cover. Mr. Harmony decided he was going to choose the fabric! Oh boy. Suuuure, why not.....

He made a wonderful choice!

I used the same formula from the sewing machine covers to make our mixer cover.


It really isn't as bright or busy as it appears in these photos. I promise. Either way I love it!

Respectfully,

Harmony

Stay Tuned!

This post concludes my Summer Sewing Series and as you can see, I didn't get much sewing actually done this summer so I thought I'd show you a bit of what I have been doing with my time!

No comments:

Post a Comment