Sunday, April 8, 2012

Christmas gifts on Easter Day?


Easter fell on the second Sunday of the month but I was able to keep my commitment to work on Christmas presents on this day! The weather here was lovely and I was able to cut out a project and do some hand stitching out in the screen room! A real contrast to the weather in Maine. When Mr. Pieceful and I talked to Harmony today she said it was snowing in northern Maine! Tomorrow will find me finishing up the Christmas gift and placing it in the gift box! Next month I will continue this resolution back home in Maine! Hope it stops snowing by then!

I have been busy since my last post working on small items to send back to Maine. The quilt group that I belong to is having it's biannual Quilt Show the first Saturday in May and I have made items for the Sale Room. I have made bread basket cloths, pin cushions, bibs, a nursing apron ( aka Udder Cover or Hooter Hider),burp cloths and a few other things.



No comments:

Post a Comment