Sunday, February 12, 2012

Second Sunday Success

It is hard to believe that today is the second Sunday of the month. As today approached I considered continuing to work on Christmas projects that I started last month. I am making multiples of this gift and feel great satisfaction as I see the pile grow. But somehow,that didn't feel quite right since I have continued to work on them throughout January. I am committed to making Christmas gifts on these Sundays so I gathered my thoughts and started on a quilt top that will go under someones tree next December. I am happy to report that the top is almost done. I need to get to the quilt shop and buy the border material that I have in mind. This week will see me finishing this part and cutting the binding. I will add it to the Christmas box unfinished and quilt it on a Second Sunday later this year! It is a good thing, as Martha would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment