Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Mar 19,2014

FOR TODAY  March 19,2014

Outside my window..there is the most beautiful sunset.

I am thinking... that I need to go to The Simple Woman's Daybook site and check out the new book club.


I am thankful... for the opportunity to learn more about quilting. Tomorrow I head for the Sewing Expo.


In the kitchen...  the lights are off ! The kitchen is closed!


I am wearing..capri pants and short sleeved shirt.







I am creating... a pillow for a dear friend in Maine.


I am going... on a bus trip with my quilt group tomorrow.


I am wondering... what the weather will be like when we head north in a few weeks.


I am reading..."The Daring Ladies of Lowell". It is a wonderful book.


I am hoping.... the weather here stays warm for our last few weeks.


I am looking forward to... seeing family and friends.


I am learning to ...  acknowledge the importance of stretching exercises.



Around the house...I  need to start  wiping down walls  in anticipation of our move back home.




A favorite quote for today..."The earth laughs in flowers."Ralph Waldo Emerson




If you are interested in reading  posts by other people using the Simple Woman's Day book please enjoy this link. http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment