Thursday, December 27, 2012

Pieceful's Sister's Gift

Thanks-mas!

Pieceful loved being a snow-bird so much last year, they left for their warm Florida home nearly a month earlier this year! Because they were heading south at the beginning of December our extended family decided to have Thanks-mas. We shared lovely Thanksgiving traditions such as a lovely big meal, shopping at the outlets on Black Friday and this year we also went to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra (wonderful show) we also started the Christmas season that long weekend to by exchanging gifts with Pieceful's side of the family.



Pieceful gave this lovely red, white and black quilt to her sister! It was much admired and will look really great on their black leather couch!

I, Harmony, gave the casserole carriers from my last post to my aunts. Stay tuned for the Casserole Carrier Picture Tutorial!

Respectfully,
Harmony

2 comments:

  1. I love the casserole carrier - I have used it twice already. I took a breakfast pizza to work one day and I used it on Christmas day to take stuffing down to Ed and Margie's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get the finished quilt. It is so beautiful! I think it may end up in the newly repainted guest room.

    ReplyDelete