Monday, April 21, 2014

Spring Sewing Fever!

Spring!

Spring is just beginning to really hit here in Northern Maine and I couldn't be more ready! Along with the sunshine came big inspiration to sew. Luckily, I am on vacation this week and I can do just that. Now that I have rested a day or two I am ready to tackle some projects. By the end of the week I hope to have three big jelly roll bags finished as well as two sew together bags.

Big Jelly Roll Bags

I am following Missouri Star Quilt Company's tutorial found on YouTube. Click here to see it yourself! Mine are going to look very scrappy! I am using a Jelly Roll that was given to me as a Christmas present.

Sew Together Bag

I bought this pattern on Craftsy. To see a picture, click on the pattern link. I can't wait to make them to take on retreats and to classes! I will be making one for my mum (pieceful) and myself to start but I see myself making many more as gifts. Many pictures will be included in my next blog.

Stay Tuned

Finished products will be posted in a few days!

Respectfully,
Harmony

No comments:

Post a Comment