Sunday, September 2, 2012

Done!

Finished Projects

Just a short post today to show the finished products of yesterday's post!

Snack Bags

Some are lined with the light teal color others are lined with the same material as the outside. I really like the print used on a project this size!



Mail Bags

I think my middle school students will appreciate this funky print for their important papers! This pattern is so simple. I could have been done both in about 30 minutes but I unfortunately had what I thought was machine trouble. I got a bit panicky because I'm going to a quilt retreat in two weeks and I don't have time to get my machine to a shop. It turns out I was using an old bobbin that was the wrong size for my machine. Simple fix (after over an hour of frustration), and even better I took the time to brush the dust out of my machine so it is running super smooth!


 
 Camera Settings

I've also spent some time playing with the settings on my camera to take better pictures of printed material. I think I'm getting better, but am always looking for tips!

Stay tuned! Tomorrow I am cutting the material for Dad's quilt.

Respectfully,
Harmony

No comments:

Post a Comment