Sunday, July 8, 2012

IT'S BEEN A LOOONNNNG TIME!

I am downright embarrassed about the amount of time that has elapsed since my last post!I have been busy around the house and in the flower garden since our return to Maine! That doesn't mean that quilting has been at a standstill, though! June brought with it two special graduations and I was able to finish dorm quilts for the graduates. My nephew's has been signed, sealed and delivered ! My niece has seen her quilt but I have just finished the binding . I will take pictures before I head to southern Maine to deliver it.

I have been able to sew most Mondays with a group of friends that meets year round at a local clubhouse. I so enjoy my time there. I have finished up two UFO's from my fabric closet. Both of them  were started at  Maine Quilt show  classes a few years ago. I am putting the finishing touches on one and will count that as my 2nd Sunday Christmas project. The other one is hanging on my covered deck! Very cheerful!

I am off to stitch a little before firing up the grill. Enjoy the rest of your day.

With needle and thread,
Pieceful


No comments:

Post a Comment